Learn French like a Native.
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE: RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company’s innovative, technology-driven language, literacy and brain-fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organisations and millions of individuals around the world.
Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 24 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Irish, Swedish and Tagalog).
– Access for up to 5 family members
– Download activation key included
– Learn at your own pace with our course that never expires
– Proprietary speech-recognition technology compares your voice to a native speaker 100 times per second
– Access to award winning mobile app for 3-months – available on Kindle Fire HD, iOS, and Android
– Live online tutoring sessions with a Native Speaker – 3-month trial included
– Earbuds with microphone included in box
– If you’re serious about learning a language, Rosetta Stone is well worth your money. MacWorld
– The gold standard of computer-based language learning. . . CNN
– The chance to work with a native speaker is unrivalled. . . TechCrunch